Friday, November 16, 2012

I want to make sure I document funny things the kids say or how they say certain words.

Avea:

Drink: "D"
Thank you: "Dee Doo"
Blanket: "Batey"

This past week or so Avea has decided she wanted to revert back to newborn habits and start waking up in the middle of the night. She lets out what I can only describe as a squak (sp) and a continuous one at that. After a while, Justin or I go in hoping to console her and she only says in the most pathetic voice, "Hoe me, hoe me." It is basically impossible to resist so we end up bringing her in bed with us where she kicks only Justin the whole night. :)
Last night, I heard that familiar squak and again tried to give it a few minutes. Next thing I know, Hudson is in there saying something like, "Avea, stop crying. You gah go back to sleep." Of course, that made things much worse. Justin brought her to bed and then Hudson was upset......No way I could have 5 of us in bed. Luckily, I was able to settle Hudson into bed with his lamp on and what he calls, "door big."

No comments:

Post a Comment